Adam and I Monday night before the street party and the night we went to Margaritaville!
my attempt at a Corona Commercial : )
the view from our balcony!
our villa with private pool
Adam and I out on the pier
this is kind of hard to see but I just really liked how the sun was coming through in this picture!
this is Adam and I with a couple from Texas (Chad & Krista) that we met there, they're great and we plan on keeping in touch with them!
our resort had two sides, the manor side, which we were on and then across the street was the rivera side that was right on the beach. This is the pool and hot tub on our side.
and here is the rest of the pool on the manor side, with swim up bar. The pool on the rivera side wasn't quite as big but still had a swim up bar!
Adam and I had a candle lit dinner on the beach just the two of us, it was great, and this is a picture of us in our little cabana. There was a photographer from Sandals there when we got there and we did a little mini photo shoot with her so I have more and better pictures from her that I will post separately!
When Sandals was building their resort on the rivera side there was this little patch of privately owned land that the owners wouldn't sell to Sandals, so they built completely around them and put a bridge over the land! it was kind of funny. I'm sure the owners were holding out for more money or something and never thought that Sandals would just build around them! heres the bridge.
here is the pier, it's actually a horse shoe shape and connects back to the beach on either side, creating this little swimming area! the water was so blue and warm, you could stay in it all day!

I thught this was funny and had to take a picture...they don't have water, they have wata! haha

and my last photo of our honeymoon. this sunset was so pretty, the picture doesn't really show how pretty it was, but I had to post the picture because its from our flight home!..I didn't want to leave at all.
I thught this was funny and had to take a picture...they don't have water, they have wata! haha
and my last photo of our honeymoon. this sunset was so pretty, the picture doesn't really show how pretty it was, but I had to post the picture because its from our flight home!..I didn't want to leave at all.
So that was a few pictures from Jamaica, I can't wait to go back!..Thank you Adam for the most amazing time, you are the man of my dreams and I can't wait to go somewhere else fun and exciting with you!