Monday, January 5, 2009

Christmas Time

First of all, I want to wish everyone a Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!! So, I forgot to really take pictures over the holidays so I'm just going to post what I have, which isn't much. I really wish I had remembered! oh well..


So this is the super cute plate that I HAD to buy, it was on sale for like $3!! I didn't put cookies to Santa on it (someday we will) but I did make brownies for Adam and served them on this!
here is our tree at the apartment with a couple gifts under it..the rest either weren't wrapped or were already at our parents houses. It was still cute though and it was nice to have a tree even if it was little and fake!!

Adam and I on Christmas Eve

my parents tree at their house on Christmas morning

there wasn't enough room for Shelby on the floor and she HAD to be in the middle of everything so she got up on the ottoman with Adam. She NEVER gets up on that and if she does she won't stay on it, so it was funny that she got up there by herself and stayed until everything was opened and over...shes such a baby!