So I happened across a blog today, first of all let me say that this persons blog is wonderful! it's all about baking and she is so talented and creative! She posts everything she makes with steps and detail so that everyone can make it too! thats where I found these, so I need to give her credit (shes the link to the left called Bakerella) although, she found them on the Betty Crocker website, so thank you betty! also, I can't wait to make Bakerella's cake pops!!!
Okay so here is what I found, chocolate chip cookie dough brownies! I made these today and they are so good! They are the best of both worlds, chocolate chip cookies and brownies!! I decided to take pictures as I was making them so that you all could make them too and find out just how delicious they are!
ok, I have everything set up here..you need to get the betty crocker chocolate chip cookie mix and the betty crocker brownie mix.

you follow the directions on the brownie box and pour them into a 9x13 pan just like if you were making regular brownies

all poured in

then you follow the directions on the cookie packet and make those, the only thing different is instead of dropping the cookie mix onto a cookie sheet, you drop it right into the brownie mix and lightly push them down into the brownie mix (how it is below)

you bake them in the oven at 350 degrees for 35-40 mins
here is what they look like when they come out of the oven. Then you let them cool for about an hour (thats the hardest part cause you want to try them!)

next you take a little betty crocker chocolate frosting (or don't put anything on them)..you can use as much as you want but I just made sure it was all covered and didn't even end up using a full can, I didn't want it to be to much!

and here they are all cooked, cut up, on a plate and ready to eat!!

and again, a top view...they are delicious, and SO easy to make, I highly recommend trying them!

if anyone trys these let me know what you think and for more awesome recipes check out Bakerella's blog!