Spring has officially sprung..finally! All the trees are budding and starting to get their leaves, I'm so excited and can't wait until everything is green again! here are a few pictures I took today of the budding trees and then a couple of Adam and I just for fun.
I decided that I wanted to go outside and take some pictures of Adam and I just for fun, it definitely was a good time..we had to take them using a tripod with a timer because we didn't have anyone to take them for us, so we have a lot of "out takes" but these are a few that actually came out cute.
I really like this one!


I can't wait until everything doesn't still look dead so I can take some more pictures and the colors will be all bright green and pretty!
I can't wait until everything doesn't still look dead so I can take some more pictures and the colors will be all bright green and pretty!If anyone wants any pictures taken then let me know, I can't promise that they'll be great, but I love taking pictures and I know for us it's hard to get pictures with both of us in it and I'm sure it is for other people too..so just let me know, I would be happy to!